Patients seeking Bamlanivimab infusion treatment for COVID-19 who do not have a primary care provider are not required to have a provider referral. They may call the Northern Arizona Healthcare COVID-19 hotline at 928-773-2301 or 1-833-708-0894, or contact the scheduling hotline directly at 928-773-2249 to determine eligibility.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Read the latest information from the CDC about coronavirus (COVID-19) recommendations regarding pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Symptoms in children
Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) in children may be similar to those for common respiratory viruses and they may be milder than adult symptoms. Also, children may not have any symptoms even though they are infected, but they can still spread the disease to others.
- Symptoms of respiratory infection
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
How do I help my kids avoid getting sick?
The CDC recommends the same preventive actions for avoiding other illnesses. Help kids develop healthy habits and remind them how important those habits are. Advice for parents include keeping items at home clean and disinfected.
- Wash hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer, if soap and water aren't available.
- Avoid people who are coughing and sneezing or who have other symptoms of being sick.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks).
- Launder items including washable plush toys as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.