At Northern Arizona Healthcare, protecting you and your loved ones is our number one priority. As of August 16, 2022, Northern Arizona Healthcare has amended visitation guidelines to align with recommendations for low levels of COVID-19 in the communities of northern Arizona.
We recognize there are times when having a visitor is crucial. We are encouraging family of patients to utilize virtual visitation whenever possible. To schedule a virtual visit or for more information, contact your loved one’s care team.
While NAH will be allowing broader visitation beginning August 16, universal masking requirements remain in place. Patients, visitors and colleagues must wear a surgical mask to enter, and while in, any NAH facility. If you do not have a surgical mask, NAH will provide one to you.
All visitors must:
- Wear a surgical mask over their nose and mouth at all times.
- Wear a visitor badge at all times during the visit.
- Be five years of age or older and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Visitors with the following symptoms and/or conditions will not be permitted to enter:
- Visitors who display COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, runny nose, and cough or shortness of breath, muscle pain, chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, diarrhea or vomiting.
- Visitors who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Visitors who are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Visitors who have had known contact with a COVID-19 positive or presumed positive individual.