**WE NOW HAVE AN ONLINE WAITLIST FOR CURRENT PHASE ELIGIBLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT ANYWHERE THIS WEEK - Waitlist slots will be released the day before between 3pm-4pm **Doses are not guaranteed, sign up and arrive at your scheduled waitlist time** We will give out as many extra doses that are available to only those on the waitlist. Please bring evidence of your qualification in the current phase.**
In Coconino County
Northern Arizona Healthcare is pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations in Flagstaff for people in Coconino County’s “Current Phase” of vaccination, who are living and/or working in Coconino County. At this time, only individuals qualifying in 1a or 1b categories may book an appointment or receive a vaccine in Coconino County. We will continue to follow the County’s prioritization tiers as they evolve.
- Phase 1a: Healthcare personnel and long-term care facility residents and staff
- Phase 1b Priority Populations: Education and childcare workers, teachers and staff. This includes all school and higher education staff who normally interact with other staff and students, and bus drivers, cafeteria workers, facilities staff etc.; Law enforcement and protective services (corrections, other emergency response staff); Individuals aged 65 and older.
- Phase 1b Additional Populations (newly included):
- Power and utility workers
- Food and agriculture related occupations (packaging and distribution workers, grocery and restaurant workers)
- Transportation and material moving occupations (public transportation providers, airlines, gas stations, auto shop workers, and other transportation network providers)
- State and local government workers that provide critical services for continuity of government
- Other essential workers (e.g., business and financial services, supply chain for critical goods, funeral services, critical traders, etc.)
- Adults with high risk medical conditions living in shelter or other congregate living settings
- In addition, Coconino County, in accordance with the ADHS COVID-19 vaccination guidelines, is expanding vaccinations to individuals aged 55 and older as part of the current Phase 1b. The addition of those aged 55-64 is intended to help those most at-risk of severe COVID-19 illness.
Current information about vaccination categories and the current phase may be found at https://www.coconino.az.gov/covid19vaccine
Appointments can only be scheduled online. Northern Arizona Healthcare and the Elk's Lodge in Flagstaff, Arizona are unable to accept phone calls to schedule.
Please download the below forms and complete prior to your appointment. The "Vaccine EUA and VSafe Info Sheet" contains EUAs and fact sheets for the Moderna as well as the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines:
|Pre-vaccine Survey Form||Vaccine EUA and VSafe Info Sheet|