Helping Our Communities
Guardian Outreach Program
Why Guardian Air Outreach Program?
- Guardian Air is committed to the Northern Arizona area and is locally vested in the communities that we serve.
- Our instructors provide consistent core content and utilize the latest research based techniques. Their level of expertise is evaluated constantly by quality assurance measures set by CAMTS - The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Services.
- Our METI man simulator can be customized to meet the diverse levels of experience required by pre-hospital providers.
- Our skill training classes are also tailored to meet the needs and skill level you desire to achieve.
- Our customized simulations provide real time feedback with hands-on training and practical knowledge.
- Classes we offer are educational, informative, practical and fun. Best of all there is NO CHARGE to participants in Northern Arizona.
- Improve the flow of patient care with a familiar face at the scene from Guardian Air. Our instructors not only provide timely education and training, they staff our air ambulance service.
- When you call Guardian Air for educational training, we assign a specific, dedicated contact person to follow-up, schedule classes and make all necessary changes needed to design a class that is customized to your specific needs.
- Guardian Air is committed to serving the local area and greatly values fostering relationships with local providers in Northern Arizona.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a class.
Kevin Gochenour, CEP
Clinical Education Team Leader