More Open Houses!
Did you miss the VVMC CPOE Open House in November? Or want another look at what’s coming, devices, how to’s and more? VVMC’s Physician Liaisons are offering lots of ‘mini’ open houses just for you! Come by the PRIME Office (between Behavioral Health Services and the Cath Lab) during these dates and times:
- Thursday, December 1, 11a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6, 11a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7, 11a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 12, 11a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 16, 11a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Get ready for CPOE training
In January, Web-based training for CPOE will be available. This training takes about an hour, and can be done when and wherever suits you best – home, work or at your leisure. This training needs to be completed BEFORE you attend a formal training session (see information below).
CPOE Training at VVMC
Hands-on training for CPOE will be available for all VVMC physicians and providers beginning Dec. 19. This training is required for access to the CPOE system and takes 2 to 3 hours.
- Training for physicians and providers will be available from Dec. 19 through Jan. 25. Training will be located in the PRIME Office (between Behavioral Health Services and the Cath Lab) or in your office by request.
- To register for training, please contact the Physician Support Line at 928 639-6524, option 2; or in house at ext. 36524, option 2. Or send an email to email@example.com.
- Want more? The Physician Liaisons are happy to help! Please allow an extra hour for training if you want additional instruction – and call now to get your time arranged.