- FMC’s Physician Liaisons are offering lots of ‘mini’ open houses just for you! Come by the Physician IT Office (located on the 3rd floor of East Campus, just across from Elevator “B” in the Surgery Tower) during these dates and times:
||ALL DAY EVENT!|
- Face to face, in person and hands on training will be available for all physicians and providers starting January 9th 2012. This training is required for access to the CPOE system and takes 2 – 3 hours. CME credit will be provided at FMC.
- Training for physicians and providers is available 24/7 (Yes! Really!!) from January 9, 2012 – February 26, 2012. Training will be located in the Physician IT Office (located on the 3rd floor of East Campus, just across from Elevator “B” in the Surgery Tower).
- To register for training, please contact the Physician Liaisons at 928-213-6524 extension 2; or from in-house 16524 ext 2. Or send an email to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want more? The Physician Liaisons are happy to help! Please allow an extra hour for training – and call now to get your time arranged.