Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Question: What can I expect after I submit my application?
Answer: Your application will be reviewed by the Human Resources Recruitment Team for the skills, qualifications and experience required for the position. You will be contacted by Human Resources after this review has been complete.
- Can I send you my resume?
Answer: Yes, you can attach your resume to your application and/or copy and paste it as part of the application.
- What is BLS?
Answer: Basic Life Support. We recognize the (AHA) American Heart Association professional rescuer certification and the (ASHI) American Safety and Health Institute card.
- How often are new requisitions/positions opened on the career web site?
Answer: New positions are posted on a daily basis.
- How long will it take me to apply for an open position?
Answer: The application process takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Who has access to my data once I complete an application?
Answer: The Recruitment Team in Human Resources, who may share your application with the hiring manager/s for the particular unit of interest.
- How do I know if Human Resources received my application?
Answer: You will receive an automated response.
- Where can I see the requirements for a position?
The requirements for a position, including certification and license requirements, are listed on the job description.
- What is the difference between relief, part-time and full-time?
Relief positions are zero-budgeted and non-benefitted. Part-time is up to 32 hours and full-time is 32 hours or more.
- How am I able to learn about new positions that may come available? Do I need to re-apply?
Answer: From your applicant profile, you will be able to create job search agents, as well as copy your application to future positions.
- May I apply for more than one position?
Answer: Yes. Once you have submitted your application the first time, you can copy it and apply for other positions.
- What if I complete a job search and there are no jobs available? May I still submit my resume?
Answer: If you meet the minimum qualifications of another position please submit your application. The position must be open in order to submit your application and resume.
- What is the minimum age requirement for Northern Arizona Healthcare?
Answer: Generally speaking, you must be at least 18 years of age. Most positions require a High School diploma or GED.
- What benefits are offered by Northern Arizona Healthcare?
Answer: NAH offers a comphrehensive benefits program. Please see the benefits section of this site for additional information.
- How many locations are there within Northern Arizona Healthcare?
Answer: Northern Arizona Healthcare is the parent corporation of Flagstaff Medical Center, Verde Valley Medical Center, VVMC - Sedona Campus and Northern Arizona Homecare and Hospice.